Zero-tolerance attitude toward accidents:
We believe safety requires continual emphasis and attention to detail. the pride we take in the structural and aesthetic quality of your home is rivaled only by our insistence that it be constructed safely.
Our safety record has been earned through our commitment to building a better company. this commitment extends from the ceo to all of our employees and the employers of our subcontractors. a full time safety expert visits all projects on a regular basis to review general and specific safety issues. due to our outstanding safety program and quality building technique, hobbs, incorporated remains one of the very few custom residential contractors able to obtain quality, high limit insurance.
As important as caring for our workers, we emphasize the safety of our homeowners and their families. before any project begins, our safety director meets with owners and their children to review hazards that may be encountered when visiting the site. children have responded very well to learning about how to stay safe while construction is taking place, thanks to the time spent with our safety veteran.
Hobbs, Incorporated is proud to have been the recipient of the following safety awards:
- National Association of Home Builders Safety Award For Excellence - National Safety Program of the Year 2008
- CCIA Recognition for Achieving Excellence in Construction Safety and Health - 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004-1999
- CBIA and Connecticut Safety Excellence in Safety and Health Award - 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1996, 1989
- CBIA and Connecticut Safety Continuing Excellence in Safety and Health Award - 1998
- CBIA and Connecticut Safety Honorable Mention in Safety and Health Award - 1995, 1992, 1990
- CCIA Recognition for Achieving Excellence in Construction Safety and Health - 2003, 2002, 2001, 2009, 1999
- The Connecticut Workers' Compensaton Commission Recognition for Workplace Safety Achievement
- Assorted Associated General Contractors of America Recognition awards and certificates
Hobbs, Incorpated Safety Guides: